- How old do I have to be in order to rent a car ?
In order to rent any vehicle, you have to be at least 21 years old . It is possible though to rent a vehicle even if you are younger, with a small additional fee.
- What kind of drivers license do I need ?
Your country’s license should be ok. It doesn’t necessarily have to be international, but please contact for more details.
- How long must I have a drivers license before I can rent a car ?
You must have a valid drivers license for at least one year.
- Are the taxes included in your rates? Even the local taxes ?
Yes , our rates include all kind of taxes.
- Can I collect the car at the airport? And if yes, do I pay extra?
Yes , you can collect the car at the airport. There is not an extra charge, as long as your reservation is for 3 days or more
- Can I collect the car at the ferry port? If yes, do I pay extra?
Yes, you can collect the car at the port. There is not an extra charge, as long as your reservation is for 3 days or more.
- Can I collect the car at my hotel?
Yes, you can collect the car at your hotel.
- What happens if I have any problem with the car?
We make sure that our cars are in excellent condition, so that you don’t have any problems. In any case, (a flat tire for example) we have a 24 hour help line, and our stuff is ready to help you 24/ 7.
- Can I collect the car any time?
Yes, you can collect the car anytime .
- Are the roads in Santorini, in good condition?
Yes, the roads on the island are in good condition.
- Can I park anywhere?
There are free parking places everywhere, so parking is not a problem.You can not park where you see "no perking " signs.
- What is the speed limit in Santorini?
The speed limit is 65 klms per hour, in open roads. When you are driving in villages you have to drive a lot more slowly
- Do i need to pay a deposit in order to make a reservation?
usually a very small deposit is required for your best service
If you have any other question, please contact us and we ll answer the soonest possible. Thank you