- Drivers licence . A valid drivers licence ( not expired ) is necessary . Photocopies, or images on tablets or phones, or emai files are not accepted from local authorities.
- Drivers age. Driver must be at least 21 years old, and for some models 23 years old. Drivers that are not yet 21, can still rent a car from us as long as they inform us in advance.In that case there is a small extra charge from the insurance company. Drivers that are not yet 21, should contact our reservations, and give their drivers license details ( type, country and date of issue ) We then forward the request to our insurance company. The insurance company will then reply, if the request is accepted, and how much is the extra fee.
- Clients should have their drivers licence for at least 1 year.
- International drivers licence is not required for most countries. It is required though for some countries. ( for example China , S.Korea, Japan, India and more ) Please contact for more details.
- A Credit card / Debit card is required for guarantee purposes in all car rental companies. It is still possible to rent from us though even if you are not a credit card holder. ( that refers to economy models only ) Please contact for details. If a credit card is not available, a debit card, is accepted.